Qui nos opprimere velint, illos libenter devoramus

Qui nos opprimere velint, illos libenter devoramus
"Who would subdue us, them we gladly devour."

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What has happened in the last year...

Wow! It's been a year -yes, a year- since I've had an internet connection. Living in the country truly does suck. I'm definitely more of a suburb girl. But now I'm happily settled into a New Yorkesque suburb outside Raleigh and able to get back to connecting with people about things I love- metal, zombies, and just sort of generally weird stuff. So this is what has, in no particular order, transpired in the last year or so:

-I have destroyed the engine of my car.
-I have seen Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, and Septic Flesh. And they were awesome. More on why Satyricon is my favorite black metal band later.
-I did NOT get married.
-I dressed up like a zombie for charity. Seriously.
-I have started making band jackets for fun. Well, not actually making the jackets, 'cause I have minimal sewing skills, but seriously pimping them out, with patches, buttons, chains, spikes, and awesomness.
-Spent a hell of a lot of time watching Michale Graves play.

More has happened, I'm sure, but that's all I can remember right now.

It's good to be back, and I promise this blog won't always suck. I'll get better at this. Really.

-London

No comments: